Premier Ride to Utah – July 12th-16th
Our ride is quickly approaching and we are working to make sure everything runs smoothly. The members that are currently signed up for the ride are as follows:
Chip and Kathy Allison
Christian andPatti Belzunce
Patrick and Linda Benkowski
Mike and Kay Bodine
Jim, Michelle and Jim Boomer
Pat Conway/Clif Jay
Tony and Wynette Finocchio
Todd and Peggy Gerber
Ray Given/Wendy Dickerman
Bob Hickerson/Barb Russell
Duane Hollis/Vickie Todd
Rod and Ruth Levy
Brian Martin/Debbie Cone
Dave and Sandi Mast
Craig and Karla McCully
Jim and Jacqui O’Hara
Don Reed/Mahree Morin
Gerry and Jennifer Russell
Mike Viola/Nancy Lohrmeir
Alan Wagener/Lynne Whitcomb
Wayne and Leslie Winslow
Please check to be sure your name is on the list. If not, please notify us and we’ll add you to the list.At the present time our itinerary is as follows:
- Wednesday-Cameron-Lunch-Limited Menu-$15 (inclusive of tax and gratuity)- Everyone on their own
- Mt. Carmel-Welcome Happy Hour(6-7)-Appetizers & libations-sponsored Thursday-Mt. Carmel-Breakfast and lunch-Everyone on their own
- Thursday-Open day to do and see whatever you choose. So much beauty in this area.
- **Mt. Carmel- Happy Hour and Dutch Oven dinner under the trees.**
- Friday-Breakfast on own
- Fish Lake group ride-Lunch buffet at the lodge situated on the lake shore. Everyone on their own.
- Capitol Reef Resort-Happy Hour(6-7)-Appetizers & libations-sponsored
- Saturday-Capitol Reef- Breakfast and lunch on your own.Open day to explore Capitol Reef. Ride, hike or trek with the llamas
- **Capitol Reef Happy Hour and Farewell Dinner. You will have your choice of rib eye steak or salmon.**
**We will be collecting $40.00 per person to cover a portion of the meals. The club will be covering the remaining balance.
Please make your checks out to BMMC and mail your checks to:
4614 E Night Glow Dr.
Cave Creek, AZ 85331
We need checks by June 20th to allow us to notify the caterers. We will be issuing meal tickets for these meals and happy hours.Restaurants are limited at both locations.
In Mt. Carmel there is a restaurant at the hotel, a Subway and a restaurant across the street. The hotel serves wine and beer and the ones across the street do not.
At Capitol Reef Resort we are NOT within walking distance of the town of Torrey. There is a restaurant on sight (The Pioneer Kitchen), a pizza restaurant across the street (The Rimrock Patio), and fine dining across the street at the Rim Rock Inn
Please assist us by answering the following questions.
- How many in your party?
- Will you be riding 2 up or separate bikes?
- Have you made reservations in Mt. Carmel?
- Have you made reservations at Capitol Reef Resort?
- Will you be riding with the club?
- Will you be lunching in Cameron?
- Will you be lunching with us at Fish Lake?
- Will you be joining us for the Dutch Oven and Farewell dinners ($40 per person)? A quick response to this e-mail would be appreciated.
Please send your responses to Vickie Todd at email@example.com
The Utah Team